Whether you live in Java or are traveling to Mandaya Hospital Royal Puri from further afield in Indonesia or internationally, our Customer Service team is here to help you prior to your arrival, and on your journey back home.
After your medical appointment is scheduled, our Customer Services representatives can help with any additional arrangements including:
- Flight Ticketing, International or Domestic
- Airport Assistance, eg wheelchair.
- Options for transportation to and from the airport and hospital, including Ambulance Service if required, or luxury car.
- Transport options for family members
- Hotel or Apartment options in the Jakarta and Tangerang area
- Making interpreter arrangements for appointments
- Coordinating multiple medical appointments for one stay
- Travel insurance if required
- Visa applications and extensions
Air Evacuation & Repatriation (Worldwide)
Mandaya Royal Hospital Puri will arrange helicopter and fixed wing ambulance service medical evacuation and repatriation services to critically ill patients. Our medical escorts will accompany the patient on the flight to either Jakarta and the hospital, or onwards to another destination, monitoring the patient’s condition and providing constant care until arrival.
- Accommodation Arrangements
Mandaya Royal Hospital Puri has arrangements I place with several hotels in the immediate vicinity of the hospital. However, if you have a preference for any other hotel we work closely with our travel partnet, Panorama JTB, that will ensure the best industry rate available for you and your family. Please contact our Customer Services for assistance.
- Language Interpretation
Our Customer Service team can arrange for interpreters and translation services for a number of languages to ensure easy communication during your appointments, but please make arrangements for this in advance. However, English-Bahasa will always be available.
- Visa Application and Extension
Should you require a Visa to be extended if treatment takes longer than expected then our Customer Services Officers will assist in this with your embassy.